PFOA Questions and Information

What options do property owners with PFOA in their wells have?

At this point, we do not have enough information to administer a plan to reduce assessments for those affected.  However, homeowners have the right to file for a formal abatement with the Town once the tax bill for the payment due in December is mailed (normally November 1st).  If the property owner is not satisfied with the local abatement process, the property owner may appeal to the NH Board of Tax and Land Appeals or the New Hampshire Superior Court.

The contact at the State level for any information regarding PFOA's and contaminated water issues is Amy Rousseau 603-271-8801 [email protected]