Town Ordinances and Regulations:
CHAPTER B: Land Development Regulations, last update April 25, 2019
CHAPTER D: Historic District Commission Regulations, last updated October 17, 2013
CHAPTER E: Scenic Roads Regulations, last updated before 2007
CHAPTER F: (Relocated to Chapter B, Part 3)
CHAPTER G: Septic System Ordinance, last updated July 27, 2015
CHAPTER H: Building Ordinance, last updatedMarch 10, 2015
CHAPTER I: Stormwater Regulations, last updated before 2007
CHAPTER J: Applicable State Statutes, last updated before 2007
Other Town Rules, Regulations and Ordinances:
- Cemetery Rules and Regulations: Revised January 12, 2010
- DPW Winter Operations Procedures: Snow Removal and Ice Control
- Driveway Regulations: See Chapter B, Part 3, Roads & Utilities Standards.
- Fire Ordinance: Adopted August 2012
- Historic Resource Survey: Adopted by Heritage Commission in 2010
- Mailbox Standard: Placement of home mailboxes in the town’s right of way.
- Political Signs: Political signs are regulated by the State per NH RSA 664. The placement and removal of political signs is specifically regulated by NH RSA 664:17. For questions about political signs please call the Community Development Office at 673-6041
- Use of Off-Highway Vehicles on Town Property: Revised May 23, 2016
- Winter Parking Ban: In effect from November 1 to April 1.
- Placement of Temporary Signs on Town Property July 27, 2017
- Solid Waste Facility Ordinance adopted: February 12, 2018