- Kinder Morgan NED Update – December 8, 2015
- On November 20, 2015 Kinder Morgan filed a certificate application with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission for the NED Pipeline Project. Press Release Certificate Filing
- KM Announces Activities in Support of Filing an Application with the NH Site Evaluation Committee
- Kinder Morgan, Inc. announced anchor shippers (customers) for the proposed Northeast Energy Direct Project (NED) pipeline. Committed ‘anchor’ capacity represents approximately 0.5 BCF/day (pipeline capacity is projected to be between 1.2 BCF/day and 2.2 BCF/day).
- New Hampshire Powerline Alternative Benefits
- New England Energy Market Outlook, 2015
- Kinder Morgan – New Hampshire NED Pipeline Web Site
- Kinder Morgan Fact Sheet
- Kinder Morgan Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Kinder-Morgan Contact Information:
Consultant, Public Affairs Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P.
Vice President, Public Affairs Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P.
8 Anngina Dr. Enfield, CT 06082