View Contact Info and Hours
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Tuesday Evenings: 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm
How to Reach Us
New Hampshire State Primary Election
Tuesday, September 13, 2016 * Polls Open from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm at Souhegan High School * Absentee Ballot Applications are located at the left of this page under "Voter and Election Information."
Duties of the Amherst Town Clerk include the following:
The Town Clerk and Deputy Town Clerk are municipal agents for the State. They can process State vehicle registrations, renew vehicle licenses, process new plates and transfers, and process boat registrations.
- The Town Clerk can provide dog licenses.
- The Town Clerk can provide marriage licenses.
- Amherst citizens may register to vote and get absentee ballots at the Town Clerks office. (Voter ID Law ) see also Supervisors of the Checklist.
- All Amherst residents are required to fill out a census form. Forms may be obtained in the Town Clerk’s Office.
- Records of the Town are available from the Town Clerk during regular business hours. These include Town history, minutes of meetings, checklists, and other public documents.
|Nancy A. Demers||Town Clerk||(603) 673-6041 ext. 203|
|Lavern Fucci||Deputy Town Clerk||(603) 673-6041 ext. 208|