Upon the approval of a building permit, specific inspections will be required, a list of which will be attached and provided to you with your permit. Please call 24 hours in advance to schedule an inspection appointment at (603) 673-6041 ext 206. Inspections are scheduled Monday through Friday 9 am to 3 pm.
- Septic test pits
- Footing with rebar prior to concrete
- Foundation with rebar prior to concrete
- Foundation damp-proofing and footing drainage
- Underground plumbing & electric
- Rough framing
- Rough mechanical systems (electrical, plumbing, duct-work etc)- Plumbing requires air pressure test.
- Insulation, if applicable
- Final mechanical systems
- Building permit final
Please note that all fuel gas piping, fuel burner systems, wood burning systems and fuel gas storage tanks are inspected by Amherst Fire Rescue. Please call Deputy Chief Roy Olsen at (603) 673-1545 ext 302 for these inspections.