Amherst Household Hazardous Wastes are collected through the Nashua Regional Household Hazardous Waste Program. Hazardous wastes are not accepted at the transfer station. If you have any questions about this program call 603-424-2240.
Nashua Regional Hazardous Waste collections will happen on these dates in 2017:
- Saturday, April 22, 8:00 a.m. to noon Nashua DPW
- Saturday, May 6, 8:00 a.m. to noon Milford DPW
- Thursday, June 1, 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Nashua DPW
- Saturday, August 5, 8:00 a.m. to noon Nashua DPW
- Saturday, August 26, 8:00 a.m. to noon, Pelham Village Green
- Saturday, October 7, 8:00 a.m. to noon Nashua DPW
- Saturday, November 4, 8:00 a.m. to noon Nashua DPW
User Fees – $10.00. This fee covers up to 10 gallons or 20 pounds of waste per vehicle. Residents who bring more than this amount will be charged accordingly. Donations to the program that offset the full costs of disposal are always appreciated. Please bring cash or check payable to NRSWMD.
Electronics will not be accepted at any Household Hazardous Waste Collection.